Digital Marketing is the term which covers wide range of concepts used for the promotion of products and services through digital technologies mainly through internet, social media and display advertising in mobile phones.
Digital Marketing Techniques are divided six types based on there platforms through which products and services are promoted.They are
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
Above Techniques are explained clearly
Search Engine Optimization:
Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving position of Web Page in Search Engine Results.Results obtained from these technique are organic and free of cost.
Results obtained in the Search Engine Page is appear due to the query of the Searcher and these are (SEPR) appeared based on the Keywords, Image, Video, Academic and some Industry Specific searches.
SEO takes minimum of 3 to maximum of few years to get optimized or best result based on the competition. A Person who work on SEO is called as Search Engine Optimizer.
Search Engine Optimization has two techniques which are know as On-Page & Of-Page technique which are generally used to get a better Search Engine Page Results(SEPR).
As we know that SEO has two major techniques On page & Off page,
Generally On-Page SEO refers to the settings that can apply to prescribed Website so that results can be optimized to obtain in the first page of Search Engine. The most important tips for On-Page SEO to be optimized are:
- Optimized Titles
- URL’s (Uniform Resource Locator)
- Keyword Density
- Internal Links
- External Links
- Image Otimization
- Anchor text
Above are clearly explained below ,
In SEO titles are generally written in the Header section of the page source code with the help of HTML tags. Example for titles tags are:
<h1>This is heading 1</h1>
This is heading 1
Rules for title tag creation:
- Keywords should be added to the Title which is accurately suits for the content in the Page. so that we can get the results in first page
- Generally title tag should be with in the 55-60 Characters and in some cases and Characters will exceed these specified characters because in google title will be measured in pixels according to google characters should be with in 600 characters due to this if letters having less number of pixels then characters will exceed more than 60.
- For every page there should be only one title tag so that the crawler can crawl easily and find the suitable results with respect to query and get the results in the first page.